Monday 2 November 2015

Quiet Days

Thursday 29th
Had a really lazy day. I have been promoted to The Tent in the shed as the weather is warmer, and it's easier for M&E to sort themselves out in the morning. Micks a stickler for routine so he's happier back in his bedroom.


Catching up with emails and posting my Sydney blog,the day proved productive. Also having an email from Elli telling me Jetstar where offering really cheap flights to Ayres Rock made me think could I go there as well
So with Elli's help in the eve we went on line and I booked flights for $325 return and very reasonable Backpaclers female dormitory for $38 per night so my 3 day is only costing me $439. As Ayres Rockis quite literally in the middle of nowhere flights alone are usually around $500 on way so I managed a bargain! Really excited about that as I had not expected to be going to Ayres Rock.

Friday 30th
Walked up to see Trich. Mick works alongside Gary and they live about 3 Kiilomitors away. They have 5 ewes all expecting babies. Two had already had twins so I went up for coffee and lunch to see their new additions. 


Gary and his son came back for lunch and we had a good old chat about different fruits and veg we all eat. I tried a passion fruit for the first time. 
 Back home for a read and a cuppa. Will pack later for our road trip tomorrow to The Blue Mountains.




No comments:

Post a Comment