Wednesday 9 September 2015

One week to go!

Had a busy week Friday  4th  I had my wonderful grandchildren over ,Molly and Connie , for a sleepover.which they love. Made them work their passage this time cleaning the boar!




Mind Connie paid me back in the night by being very poorly in my bed  yuckkkk.
More washing. 
Saturday Ginny, Kate and I went to see two tribute bands of Red Hot Chilli Peppers and the Foo Fighters good night but the evenings defiantly getting cooler.
Sunday up early to drive up to Maltby to see my wonderful friends Ken and Andrea. Not seen them since Febuary so quite an emotional visit all round.
However the weather was simply wonderful and we went to Clumber Park for walk round the lake,then back for a fab roast lamb dinner where we joined by Tyler,Heather and Geoff. Lovely to see everyone.



Back home Monday wether still lovely sat up on bank with pals here

Tuesday meet up with Roly and  Bev on nb Klara  great to see then,even if I did manage to go to the wrong pub to park. How silly having 2 Pubs called The Greyhound within  5 miles of each other!
Popped up to Spooms fo 'Me tea' with friends caught up with Tracy from  the Chandlers.
Wednesday 9th must get case out to get ready to go down south and finish my Christmas Cards!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment